[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #898: gambas3 does things wrong when prefix= (nothing)

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Mar 5 20:12:15 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.898&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Benoît MINISINI:

(I prefer to talk there, to keep the information on the same place.)

So I have to define preprocessor constants in 'Makefile.am' files for $(prefix), $(bindir), $(datadir) and $(libdir).
And use them to generate all the paths I need at runtime...

This can be done only for the next version, it's a non-backward-compatible change.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.