[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #900: cross compilation broken

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Tue Mar 1 23:25:06 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.900&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

The problem is that gbi3 must be an arm binary, because he has to analyse gambas components arm shared libraries to generate information files.

I don't know how it could be possible to do that.

As there is no difference in the component interfaces, whatever the architecture (and it shouldn't), a solution may be generating that stuff by analyzing the source code
instead of the binaries. But then 'gbi3' will have to be compiled for the host, not the target. If you know how to do that, please tell me.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.