[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #958: gambas3 build failure with openssl 1.1

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu Jun 30 19:37:35 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.958&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Tobias BOEGE:

I suppose that the c_digest.c file has a wrong version (if you use some automatic build system, does it maybe revert patches to match their known checksums?) because c_digest.c line 138 contains a comment, not a declaration of EVP_MD_CTX. The previous version had that declaration in line 138. I removed all non-pointers to EVP_* structures in my commit (just double-checked).

If you look at https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/HEAD/tree/gambas/trunk/gb.openssl/src/c_digest.c, line 200 you see that the 'ctx' variable in DigestMethod_Hash is now a pointer to EVP_MD_CTX.

>Note: I'm using 3.8.4 with the patch on your commit
That shouldn't be a problem. Apparently gb.openssl wasn't touched since 2014.