[Gambas-user] CDocumentation.ImplementAndNeed.1138

Jesus Guardon ea7dfh at ...2382...
Sun Jun 26 13:24:27 CEST 2016

Hi, Lewis

As this is a threaded list, please, don't hijack the previous thread by
hitting 'Reply' while still reading a thread. That's the case with my
thread 'About Gambas Farm' because your post appear as a reply to it,
but having changed the title.

If you want to create a new thread, please, use the 'New post' or
whatever says your mail client.

Hope your understanding, and for sure, no aggro intended.

Best regards,

Jesús