[Gambas-user] CDocumentation.ImplementAndNeed.1138

Lewis Balentine lewis at ...3412...
Sun Jun 26 07:57:19 CEST 2016

http://blog.linuxmint.com/?p=3038#comment-130897
Several errors with Gambas3 version 3.8.4 as installed by Linux Mint 18
Beta Synaptics Package Manager.
Note that I am running Gambas3 version 3.8.4 on Linux Mint 17 without
these errors.

It does load and run but specific projects will not, which means this is
going to be a bear to trace down the problems. I just happen to have a
program that I use to record OTA (Over The Air) TV programs (I am too
cheap to pay for cable). When I try to load this project I get lots of
errors. The first of these are the missing modules: gb.qt4 and gb.qt4.ext

Well gambas3 has some new modules gb.qt5 and gb.qt5.ext
Problem is I can not get to the point of changing the required modules
because I get another error in the IDE:
“CDocumentation.ImplementAndNeed.1138”

This seems to be tied to a Gababas3 problem with the Offline Help system
that was reported back in April:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.gambas.user/36870