[Gambas-user] Fwd: Couple small things with latest revision

Thu Jun 23 03:00:51 CEST 2016

The test does not pass on my system.
The variable sTest remains empty, unless I add the "Wait 0.1" lines.

Actually now when I retest this, it has got worse. Now it fails randomly
even with the wait lines.

Jussi