[Gambas-user] Fwd: Couple small things with latest revision

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Jun 23 02:35:02 CEST 2016

Le 23/06/2016 02:27, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
> Hi!
> See the attached project. In module mTest at line 1679 begins test loop,
> which fails randomly on my system (information at the end of the mail).
>
> I use "hProcess.Wait" and this used to work, but now I need to add also
> "Wait".
> Is that correct behavior?

You means that hProcess.Wait() does nothing? No, it's not normal. It
should do the same thing as the WAIT keyword, i.e. wait for the process
termination.

> If I understand the documentation correctly, then it is not.
> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/process/wait
>
> Also I'm missing old terminal feature to turn "debug" outputs as links to
> the source code!
> Is it possible to re-implement it to this new terminal?

It's difficult now, because the new terminal is a control on its own,
and so has no support for interpreting and highlighting its contents. If
I find solution, I will tell.

Benoît Minisini