[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #952: Pixelated Icons

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Jun 22 19:17:11 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.952&from=L21haW4-

Mufeed ALI reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Pixelated Icons

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Unknown

Description

Hi,
I'm making an application. So, I put a good quality icon for it 1024x1024 resolution. In other IDEs, that would be gorgeous. BUT in Gambas, after I packaged it as a '.deb' file and tried installing it, I ended up getting an extremely ugly, pixelated icon in place of the Hi-res icon i had put. Maybe its not a bug and I'm missing something somewhere. So, please help me.
Thanks,
Mufeed

System information

Ubuntu 16.04