[Gambas-user] [Ask] How to use Runtime Library Search Path ?

zainudin ahmad author.ilmi at ...626...
Tue Jun 21 02:04:11 CEST 2016

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 6:51 AM, zainudin ahmad <author.ilmi at ...626...>
wrote:

> with old library management I don't have any problem, but with the new
> library management I must switch between them.
>
> # the problem is if I will run in a same time the stable app and dev app,
> always switch, switch and switch.
>
> # save in home/user/... is not portable, if Runtime library search path
> feature can use, I hope it's can doing something like this:

well , I think I can resolve my problem. playing with environtment variable
(still in my mind but I am sure very possible to implement that).

so , at the moment I don't need that feature

thanks