[Gambas-user] Arguments in Project properties

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Thu Jun 16 14:57:05 CEST 2016

Hello friends,
thank you very much, I did not realize that the Arguments page was a
ListEditor and I expected that the “+” button worked as in previous
versions.
A further thank you for your interesting informations.

Regards
Gianluigi