[Gambas-user] What the... Help doesn't show help texts

Fri Jun 10 08:52:47 CEST 2016

This morning, the IDE help texts don't show up anymore.

When I type a command, the help texts appear in the small window. But
when I press F1, I can see the tree on the left, but no text on the
right. There is a short blink of the waiting circle thing appearing,
then it stays white.

It seems, however, to be white-on-white: Mouse cursor changes to text
cursor over the right-hand side, there seems to be text.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Regards
Rolf