[Gambas-user] method $load , any wiki for explain it ?

T Lee Davidson t.lee.davidson at ...626...
Sun Jun 5 23:26:29 CEST 2016

On 06/05/2016 04:55 PM, zainudin ahmad wrote:
> the project contain Main form (without any code). I get the result :

> Compiling Main.class...
> Inherits Form
>

> Private Sub {$load}()       << (what I mean)
>
>    With Me
>      .MoveScaled(0,0,64,64)
>    End With
>
> End

[snip]

> On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 11:00 PM, T Lee Davidson <t.lee.davidson at ...626...>
> wrote:
>
>> On 06/05/2016 06:10 AM, zainudin ahmad wrote:
>>> $load is used , there is any other method has declared and wiki for
>> explain
>>> it ?
>>
>> Is this what you are looking for?
>> http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb/file/load

I am really confused as to what you are attempting. You say the Main form has no code, but then you show code for a private
subroutine named "$load" which, as far as I know, does not exist in Gambas.

And, if you are creating a graphical application with the IDE, there should be no need to include the "Inherits Form" statement.
It appears as though you may be trying to create a (graphical) form from a non-graphical command line application. But, that is
difficult to determine without seeing your code.

If you could attach a small project file so we can better see what you are trying to do, it might help.

In the meantime, perhaps what you need is the Form_Open event handler:

Public Sub Form_Open()

   With Me
     .MoveScaled(0,0,64,64)
   End With