[Gambas-user] SQLite - in memory DB

Vinode Singh Ujlain ujlain at ...626...
Wed Jul 27 05:30:00 CEST 2016

I am able to attach a file based SQLite database to in-memory DB and copy
entire database (all tables sequentially using create table + select *
from..) into in-memory DB.How do I do the reverse ? i.e dump in-memory DB
onto a file based sqlite DB by attaching the memory based DB to file based
DB ? The trouble with in-memory database is - it is gone when the program
terminates, thus debugging is tedious !Could someone guide ?regards - UZI