[Gambas-user] Missing images on the Wiki

Wed Jul 20 03:52:11 CEST 2016

the dconection string its a great workaround that i was using in
codeigniter, now with this in gambas its important, need it for seriaous!
thanks great! please made documentation! that its very great news!

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com