[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #940: Running IDE with a filename locks the file

Mon Jul 18 11:01:08 CEST 2016

i'll try to ilustrate in other way that benoit said:

... it COULD MEANS that the file belongs to another project...

so must be threat as read only due will be modified with out context!

<bugtracker at ...3416...>:
> http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.940&from=L21haW4-
>
> Comment #8 by Benoît MINISINI:
>
> It's not actually a bug, it was done on purpose.
>
> And I think I prefer keeping the way it works: if a file is a symbolic link,
> or located inside a directory that is a symbolic link, then don't allow to
> modify it.
> Because in that case, it usually means that the file belongs to another
> project.

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com