[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #963: TextArea Foreground

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Jul 16 13:17:30 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.963&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Ali MUFEED:

Another thing to add: Whatever you did also fixed some issues with background. I used to think it was themes and Not gambas' issues But now they work. Only Selection's bug remains.
The old bug thats not there anymore: While using some GTK themes like Numix, Arc, etc., No matter what you changed TextBox and TextArea backgrounds into, it would still stay white. Now, it changes like its meant to be.
I hope I've given enough info to fix this.