[Gambas-user] Grid with spreadsheet behaviour

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Fri Jul 15 11:05:39 CEST 2016

This is the GridView ancestor. Well before Benoit begin the work on
the Gambas version of the GridView, i've begin in 2010-2011 some test
on a spreadsheet for my own needs and also by curiosity. It is fully
buggy and i've stopped the development because Benoit again heard my
cryes.

Then can find an implementation of the last Expession class in the
gb.report2 code in the Evaluator directory. I use it to make dynamics
report without need to code in the class.

Certainly we have to think about a basic implementation of a spread
sheet... But we have time. More i see the the speed of computing
evolution... more i think we need to take time to do things good and
not just shiny.

Fabien