[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #888: Replace all - word only, does not differenciate sPath and $sPath

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Jan 30 02:49:26 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.888&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Benoît MINISINI:

Changed to a request, as it depends what you call a word. I think at the moment "$" is not considered as part of a word.

But I admit that it makes sense inside Gambas code, as identifiers accept dollars. So I may implement a different meaning of what a word is according to the type of source file.

Anyway, as a workaround, you can use regular expression search to match exactly what you want.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.