[Gambas-user] Share code across projects

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Mon Jan 25 22:38:03 CET 2016

Hi Tobi,

Am 24.01.2016 um 17:17 schrieb Tobias Boege:

> How are you others doing this? Did you notice or can you imagine any problems
> with your way of doing it? Any arguments in favour of the library approach?

As I deploy the products of my work as Debian packages (for that I wrote
my own set of makefile and package-scripts) I let (by the package
manager) install my own libs currently in /usr/bin.

That is not the cleanest way, but ensures, that my executable files,
also installed in /usr/bin, can find the libs. But I would prefer to
install the libs to /usr/lib/$myname.

If in a Gambas project there could be defined such a search path for
libs for production environment, I would appreciate that.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur