[Gambas-user] Share code across projects

Sun Jan 24 19:02:18 CET 2016

i thinks that all those great "ideas" have too many depends on network!

some time ago some devels cited the problem of the online-always
documentation and

the gambas team work hard to make the help available offline,

now this "ideas" are some regression of that important behavior!!!

what are happened here???

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com