[Gambas-user] Debian problem step 3.5.4 to 3.8.4

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Sat Jan 23 17:48:54 CET 2016

Hello Benoit,
Our mutual friend announces that, after setting the component gb.gui.qt,
now to several days after,  they have all  worked.
I apologize for the trouble, but I believe that you will be happy to know
that you have worked a miracle for induction, the projects rather than
submit to your harsh judgment, they have preferred self-adjust  :-)
I hope this good news help the friend Pino Zollo to review its decision.
:-D
Regards
Gianluigi