[Gambas-user] Debian problem step 3.5.4 to 3.8.4

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Fri Jan 22 10:35:51 CET 2016

If I like something I use it, otherwise I do not use it but without
despising.
I appreciate Gambas, I appreciate Ubuntu and I appreciate those who respect my
choices.
Ubuntu is easy to use and suitable for a simple person like me. :-)