[Gambas-user] Debian problem step 3.5.4 to 3.8.4

Gianluigi bagonergi at ...626...
Thu Jan 21 23:59:51 CET 2016

Ciao Pino,
but this is not a big help. :-)
This is not a my problem, I use Ubuntu and are satisfied with Gambas, very
satisfied.
If you struggle a bit, the end result is more satisfactory.
I hope that one day you want to come back with us. :-D
Gianluigi