[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #883: Can we have 'Unused variables' warning coming up with the run button?

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Sat Jan 9 23:55:33 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.883&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by C THALHOFER:

I would not like that. If methods of inherited classes have to be overridden, but the variables of the original methods are not used or if there are classes written with empty methods just as interfaces for inheritance one gets a lot of 'Unused variables'. I do not want so see that every time I run a program.

Maybe it is nice for refactoring, but then it's easy to do a compile all.