[Gambas-user] @Benoît

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 4 03:43:34 CET 2016

Le 01/01/2016 00:01, adamnt42 at ...626... a écrit :

> Hi, and happy new year.
>
> Just to start off everything right here :-(, I have inadvertently deleted every copy of my logins and passwords to everything :-(
> Could you delete me from the wiki and farm please - users b.bruen and/or bbruen so I can reregister.
>
> thanks

I must not delete your old account from the bugtracker, otherwise your
comments will refer to an unknown user. And I will have the same problem
with the farm, unless you agree to remove the softwares too.

I suggest that you make your passwords from, for example, the initial or
final letters of a long sentence from a poem, or any other text you know
well. You just add a few numeric or symbolic characters, and you have a
complex password easy to remember.

Benoît Minisini