[Gambas-user] Problem reading attributes from XML file

Markus Schatten markus.schatten at ...2005...
Sun Feb 28 00:29:53 CET 2016

Thanks a lot Lee! I've just reinstalled my Gambas and now it works
again! Still, I have no idea what happened to the xml component..

All the best,

M.
--
Markus Schatten, PhD
Assistant professor and head of Artificial Intelligence Lab