[Gambas-user] An heretical suggestion for the IDE toolbar

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Thu Feb 25 22:40:06 CET 2016

Hi benoit,

I wonder if you would consider this.

I can't tell  you how many times I click on the wrong icon up on the
left hand side, when I'm constantly switching from form to code. The
save, reload and the constantly switching code/form little icon are
confusing.

Since there is such a large amount of space on the toolbar there, why
not just write the name on the code/form button so that it says "Code"
or "Form". It would certainly make life alot easier.

I don't have any problems with the other icons.

Regards

Ricchard