[Gambas-user] Feature request for gambas load screen

richard terry rterry at ...1823...
Thu Feb 25 21:55:47 CET 2016

Hi benoit,

If there is another way to do this please let me know.

When I load gambas the boot screen has lots of 'old' projects on it. As
I continue to develop my software I sometimes run in parallel different
versions, they will com up looking the same except different database
version and svn version numbers, it all get very confusing, especially
if having to scroll down through other recently loaded gambas projects
eg downloaded from the software farm.

Is there any way one can currently delete the unwanted ones, or could
you on the right mouse popup menu put a Delete Project from list option.

Regards

richard