[Gambas-user] GridView and Current.Y

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Feb 23 15:31:18 CET 2016

Just make a Private function :

Private Function GridViewCurrentY() as integer

  return GridView.Current.Y - GridView.ScrollY + GridView.ClientY

end

IN

GridView.Row = Hour(Now)

baines.Y = GridView.Y + GridView.Current.Y + ((GridView.Current.Height /
60) * Minute(Now))

REPLACE ALL GridView.Current.Y

BY GridViewCurrentY()

>>> Wow, that's tricky :) But it runs, so thank you very much!
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Rolf
>>>
>> It's not tricky, it's based on the logic of the ScrollArea the GridView
>> is now based on:
>>
>> - Logical coordinates for the cell.
>> - The amount of scrolling.
>> - The client area that takes the border into account.
>>
>> If your GridView has a top header, you have to take its size into
>> account too, by using GridView.Columns.Height.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Oh yes, I knew that, as you had told me about GridView.Rows.Width the
> other day.
>
> Ok, not tricky, more versatile - but still one has to know that :) I
> will now try to adapt the other elements, let's hope I can solve that on
> my own...
>
> Regards
> Rolf

Fabien Bodard