[Gambas-user] GridView and Current.Y

Tue Feb 23 12:26:31 CET 2016

Ah, ok... :) It's not so important for this topic, but: Have you seen a
calendar application which has a hovering thin horizontal line showing
the hour + minute graphically above the day's dates? That's a Baines
Line. Maybe named after its inventor?

But there are other elements which are shown on my calendar, not only
this line. They do not appear in the right places or better: they do not
appear at all, because they all receive wrong Y coordinates and are
placed way too low.

Any idea?

Regards
Rolf