[Gambas-user] String conversion for printing

Roel Touwen roel at ...3306...
Thu Feb 18 15:09:10 CET 2016

The whole printing procedure works fine except for the 'strange'
characters like é ë etc.

As a base I used the printing sample of Gambas3. Now I'm printing to PDF
by providing a filename.

In the draw section I simply use:

  Paint.DrawRichText(Txt, PosX, PosY, txtWidth, txtHeight)

Grtz

Roel