[Gambas-user] svn 7602 question about libraries

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 13 19:59:35 CET 2016

Le 13/02/2016 19:48, Karl Reinl a écrit :
> Salut Benoît,
>
> I never used external (not in gambas written) libraries, but I wonder,
> how they are attached to a project now?
> This came up to me, because older libraries which were attached to the
> project before the library management changed are still shown (of course
> they are still marked in the .project) but I can't attach them any more
> like this (by the path).

You must either :

- Create the library executable from the library project.

- Install the library from a binary package made by the last IDE.

To be able to use a library now.

--
Benoît Minisini