[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #891: IDE crash if new library path does not exist

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Feb 3 23:48:28 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.891&from=L21haW4-

bruce BRUEN reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

IDE crash if new library path does not exist

Type             : Bug
Priority         : High
Gambas version   : 3.8.90 (TRUNK)
Product          : Development Environment

Description

If ~/.local/share/gambas3/lib does not exist the IDE crashes when trying to use the project properties Libraries tab.
e.g. for an existing project if I try to update the location/version of an existing library the IDE fails at line 45 of FSelectLibrary.SelectLibraries with a "File or Directory does not exist" error.

I am NOT trying to debug a library in the IDE here. We DO NOT use, nor have any need to use a user based location for libraries.  All our development efforts involve projects located on SHARED filesystems, not in individuals own home directories.