[Gambas-user] Working printsample with more than one page

Wed Feb 3 16:19:54 CET 2016

Basically, I think that is easy here: Just send a Return when the "last"
row has been reached, and it will leave the printing and start a new page.

Still, you have to define the number of page to be printed in order to
be able to start printing.

That makes it somewhat... errr.... ;)

Rolf