[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #1057: Some problem on smtp component

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu Dec 22 11:39:05 CET 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1057&from=L21haW4-

Fabien BODARD reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Some problem on smtp component

Type             : Bug
Priority         : High
Gambas version   : Unknown
Product          : Networking components

Description

On connecting the class seem to be freezed.

This is due to the fact that the server return all the querying sentences on the error stream.

I have corrected for me the line 32 of the TLSSession class like this :

 Until $bConnected Or $hProcess.Running

The SSHSession need the same i think.

Because $bConnected is set only in the Client_Read() event that is never called.

I want you to try this Benoit, and tel me if my correction not risk to create any fail.

Here it seem to work well.