[Gambas-user] How to run a python program in a control on a form?

Martin McGlensey mmcg29440 at ...3163...
Mon Dec 19 16:35:04 CET 2016

Hello,

I want to design a form containing the usual Gambas objects (buttons,
listboxes etc.). The form is used to input commands to the Python routine
that will continually output, in graphic form, the result of the Python
program. This routine will run until modified by the user by clicking on the
controls on the form. I want to integrate this "window" into the main form.
I do not want to open a second form to display the data. Hopefully I've
explained this properly. Please feel free to ask questions.

All responses are appreciated.

Regards,

Marty