[Gambas-user] Set cursor position on a webview editable.

Jorge Carrión shordi at ...626...
Thu Dec 8 14:42:10 CET 2016

Hi:
Gianluigi, your "me.setfocus / webview.setfocus/desktop.sendey", works!
thanks a lot.

But this seem a little "tricky". I like to the work with JavaScript because
that would the way of spelling "at the fly" as the user types.
I've follow the Moviga advices and found some functions that do the work...
with editing objects of the html.

I attach here a little project that shows wat I mean. It works with a
textArea, but doesn't work out of it.

​
I hope Moviga or any other member of the list could help with this Issue.

Best Regards