[Gambas-user] A simple spreadsheet

Rolf-Werner Eilert rwe-sse at ...3629...
Wed Dec 7 13:30:29 CET 2016

Fabien, I have followed your discussion and have a question:

 > believe me. This time, I will base the solver on the Gambas expression
> class. This will have several advantages. First, I will not reinvent

Where is this class, and how would I use it?

> spreadsheets. My first job is to create a display component, which is
> not based on gridview. GridView is great because adaptable has many
> uses. But suddenly it becomes too heavy for the use I want to make of
> it. Well I admit that I draw a lot from the code of Benoit too. But I
> purify it and add inherent functions to spreadsheets. As the display
> of a cellul, the modes and selections by columns and blocks. The code
> in the end is lighter but by what it is specialized.

I had a similar case with a list of articles needed which I couldn't
realize with a common GridView. So I used a graphical thing and painted
everything myself. It looks very nice, but it was kinda effort to make
it react to mouse clicks and all that stuff.

Regards
Rolf