[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #991: packager make qt5/qt4/gtk3/gtk2 packages event if no module was compiled/installed/used in project

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Wed Aug 31 17:19:11 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.991&from=L21haW4-

PICCORO LENZ MCKAY reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

packager make qt5/qt4/gtk3/gtk2 packages event if no module was compiled/installed/used in project

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Low
Gambas version   : 3.8.90 (TRUNK)
Product          : Development Environment

Description

i revised the commit for recent fixed crash of deb packages, and noted some not really right:

in packager.module around line 649 see that qt5 and qt4 flavors are made event if no related, as  gtk2

in the case of gtk3 only if opengl not are installed/used in project are not make!

i think, the conditional must be done, only makes if given flavors modules are explicit used/notused in the project or at least in the development environment..

due, thinks: if i not have the qt5 module, how can i produce the qt5 flavor of my package?

so then event check if my project use qt5 module, check if my total env have the module installed and available