[Gambas-user] OO design problem?

Christof Thalhofer chrisml at ...3340...
Tue Aug 30 21:22:19 CEST 2016

Am 30.08.2016 um 18:20 schrieb Fabien Bodard:

>> Yes, but in my case I also need corresponding private Variables,
>> which hold the data.

> I think this can be added but the problem is to manage anybody
> variable calling.

Yes, I think this should not be done by default. Often a property value
is the result of a function. There it would be counterproductive.

> As Benoit does and years before i use to add type
> and range of a variable in it's name.
>
> But maybe others dev don't want that way...

To see the range via "$..." ist useful, but it should not be ruled by
the IDE.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--