[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #984: error compiling again 0.9 openssl, only 1.0 compiles

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Tue Aug 30 17:53:45 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.984&from=L21haW4-

Comment #24 by Tobias BOEGE:

Christof: Thanks for the article. But now I'm feeling even more dizzy.

Piccoro: Your patch now re-introduces exactly the functions which I removed in revision #7876 and writes "inline" before their prototype. Doesn't this mean that the patch is unnecessary? Your problem was redeclaration of functions, correct? I removed the offending declarations. That should have solved the problem. There is no need to re-introduce these functions as inlines.

I think by now it's best if you could give me ssh access to one of your machines. Is that possible?