[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #983: Indentation: Formatting of a Module goes wrong

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Mon Aug 29 09:36:27 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.983&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Fabien BODARD:

This is a little bit my fault :/ .  I've added a way in the indentation function to manage the Paint.Begin / Paint.End, Response.Begin / Response.End and other function of the core components that have this king of structure. I was thinking it will be good to make the reading easier. But this possibility must be set only if the End sub exist....

I will do something.