[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.9.0 (episode II)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 26 02:41:50 CEST 2016

Hi,

Here is a new pre-release of Gambas 3.9. Download it at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gambas/files/gambas3/gambas3-3.9.0.tar.bz2/download

This new pre-relase package has the following fixes:

* TerminalView is refreshed correctly even if data is coming slowly.
* Packager now supports PNG icons up to 1024x1024 pixels in Debian &
Ubuntu packages.
* Shell.RmDir() works correctly now.
* The Window.Resizable property works correctly in gb.gtk3.
* Some bug fixes in gb.gtk and gb.gtk3.
* Some bug fixes in MenuButton.

I couldn't reproduce the Process.Wait problem reported by Jussi
Lahtinen. If someone else has the same problem, please tell!

Otherwise, report any other problem you have with this package, even
those you already have reported forgotten by me.

Benoît Minisini