[Gambas-user] [Gambas Bug Tracker] Bug #982: Auto add elements to a Struct array when resized

bugtracker at ...3416... bugtracker at ...3416...
Thu Aug 25 14:33:16 CEST 2016

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.982&from=L21haW4-

Comment #1 by Tobias BOEGE:

While I believe this could theoretically be possible (the interpreter can distinguish a Struct from an ordinary class), I would argue against that change. It makes MyStruct[] behave vastly different from MyClass[]. The current behaviour is the greatest common denominator and if you want your Struct arrays to be initialised whenever you resize them, you can always write a utility module which implements such a Resize() routine.