[Gambas-user] Html UTF-8 ISO-8859-1

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Aug 23 22:44:27 CEST 2016

I have read something interresting about charset detecting.

Some work to benoit :

http://www-archive.mozilla.org/projects/intl/detectorsrc.html

https://github.com/mozilla/gecko-dev/tree/master/extensions/universalchardet/src/base

I think it is an interesting function to add to the the string class.
And it is compatible GPL.

> Hi all,
> I need to make minor modifications to the source of existing html files.
> Unfortunately, some files are saved properly (UTF-8), while others do not
> (ISO-8859-1).
> I have tried in various ways, using Conv$() also combined with Html(),
> using the TextArea and TextEditor but I could not anything, any suggestions?
> I would avoid the use of the shell (eg. open the html file in gedit, etc.)
> I attach explanation test.
>
> Regards
> Gianluigi

Fabien Bodard