[Gambas-user] Positioning Image and Text in a Button

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Tue Aug 23 00:19:14 CEST 2016

Super, it works fine, this is what I need.

Thank you all.

Fabien Thanks
replace  Draw.RichText($sText, iX, iY - 2, Draw.W, Draw.H, align.Bottom)
Draw.RichText(Html($sText), 0, 0, Me.W, Me.H + Me.H / 2, Align.Center)

Cool