[Gambas-user] Pre-release of Gambas 3.9.0

Sebastian Kulesz sebikul at ...626...
Sat Aug 20 17:55:21 CEST 2016

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 12:31 PM, Christof Thalhofer <chrisml at ...3340...>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 20.08.2016 um 16:45 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
>
> > Finally, here is the initial source package of Gambas 3.9.0!
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/projects/gambas/files/gambas3/
> gambas3-3.9.0.tar.bz2/download
> >
> > Please compile and install it as much as you can, and report any
> > problem. Before I make it official of course. :-)
> >
> > I have to write the changelog now...
>
> Very cool! Is the Gambas daily in Launchpad a current version?

I'm updating it now. It will be live in a few hours.
Anyway, for the Daily PPA it will just be a version bump, you already have
all the changes there. :P