[Gambas-user] Embedding the Linux console

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Apr 28 18:18:02 CEST 2016

Le 28/04/2016 17:31, Jorge Carrión a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I like to embbed a system console, like gnome-terminal or similar, in a
> form. We are doing a computer control sistem in the job, and have done a
> microsoft-tree-domain inteface. i like implement the feature of open a
> ssh-terminal of the showed computers, but adding it a menu bar.
>
> Time ago there was a "embedder" control, but it not longer exist.
>
> It's posible do this?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Not exactly, but yes.

Now you have a terminal emulator control in the development version
(gb.form.terminal component), that will allow you to do that without any
external application.

Benoît Minisini