[Gambas-user] String[] in Sub, what is going wrong

Thu Apr 28 16:02:07 CEST 2016

I would guess somewhere in your code there is line, which make fntexc and
fontliste to point same memory address.
IE "fontliste = fntexc" or perhaps setFontNameList is called twice and that
time with fntexc as parameter.

Can you try to isolate the problem into small demonstration project? If
that is not error in the code (mostly that is the case!), it's bug in
Gambas.

Jussi