[Gambas-user] Setting path in Dialog

Ed & Clare Kelm twopilots at ...2415...
Thu Apr 28 02:34:33 CEST 2016

I have the same problem as Rolf.  (2016-01-19 17:11:18)

Setting dialog.path does not work.  Instead, the resulting path is
always the location of the project.

My project is located in ~/Documents/Gambas Projects/EDNEC/

In the project is this code snippet:

**********
Dialog.Path = "~/Documents/ED/NEC Antenna Files/"
Dialog.Title = "Select an Antenna File to Open"
Dialog.Filter = ["*.txt; *.TXT", "Text Files", "*.NEC", "NEC Input Files"]

Print Dialog.Path

If Dialog.OpenFile() Then Return
**********

When it executes, the correct path is printed to the IDE, the correct
title appears on the Open dialog, and the correct filter appears in the
Open dialog.  However, the path in the Open dialog is ~/Documents/Gambas
Projects/EDNEC/.

I am using:

Gambas 3.8.4
Xubuntu 14.04